Automated QA engineer
Hi, we are looking for a skilled QA Engineer / Mobile App Developer with experience in automated testing to join our team developing state-of-the-art innovations in healthcare.
That may sound complicated and challenging, but what we mean is that both paths are open - whether you're a tester with experience in designing and executing automated testing who would like to move into development - especially of mobile apps, or on the other hand, you're a junior mobile developer who is aiming for bigger and more robust apps and covering more of the development cycle including automated testing, we'd like to give a talk...
That's basically it - then the promised details and facts:
- we are a medium-sized Czech Software Development Lab
- we produce "software with smart essence" - see our website for examples of what we mean by that
- clients are start-ups and innovative companies in the US, Germany, Switzerland, UK and here
- we are good at healthcare, transportation & logistics, edu-tech, clean-tech, interactive media, AR/VR, automation, applied AI
- we like to ask why rather and sooner than what and how
- we operate very freely and virtually on the principles of mutual trust and accountability
why this job...
- working on a project around innovative trends in medicine and healthcare
- applications that make sense and serve people around the world
- a team of former Computer Scientist and AI Scientists who are there to learn from every day
- full-cycle agile development - from requirements analysis to operations and support
- a lot of freedom to plan your own time - even when studying
- work from home or from office according to your preferences and time availability
- exposure to high-tech IT innovations such as AI, interactive media, large cloud systems, newest development tools et al.
why don't you...
- you like to think and make useful software, you just enjoy mobile apps
- you have 2+ years with mobile development and/or testing
- you have experience in designing, developing and performing automated testing using both opensource tools and common testing platforms
- you have basic experience with Android and/or iOS development
- you are comfortable with English both written and spoken
- you take a "learning-by-doing" approach and continuous learning
- you value simplicity, elegance and creativity + like to see the results of your work
and a little more about our environment...
- flexible time management (self-paced work mode)
- virtual collaboration with colleagues from several countries
- ... but also offices in the center of Prague (near the metro station Florenc), if you need
- freedom instead of meal vouchers and informal atmosphere
- open communication and arguments instead of hierarchy
- personal growth by balancing challenges vs. productivity
- regular edu sessions on topics chosen by the team