Senior Product Owner & Project Leader
Hi, we are looking for a self-motivated, responsible and multitalented :-) eager person who will lead some of our projects of customers´ innovative software products development. Satisfaction on both sides - the customers´ and the internal team´s ones - is the key.
- we are a medium-sized Czech sw development lab
- we produce "software with smart essence" - see our website for examples of what we mean by that
- we are good at healthcare, transportation & logistics, new & interactive media, machine learning, AR/VR/MR, automation, e-learning & edu-tech
- we like to ask why rather and sooner than what and how
- we operate very freely and virtually on the principles of mutual trust and accountability
why such a position...
- Working on customer tailored software development projects around innovative trends in medicine and healthcare
- International business with clients In the USA, UK, DACH region and CZ
- Biz-lead role in the project:
- Responsibility for the whole E2E project delivery (i.e. the whole process of product design & development & delivery)
- Co-leading of the internal development team with the project´s tech-lead who is responsible for the solution design, architecture, tech leadership of internal developers
- o Combination of the roles of Product Management, Business Analytic, Project Management, Product Ownership, SCRUM Master
- Direct reporting to the company's CEO
- Team of outstanding experts - former CompSci/AI scientists
- Exposure to high-tech IT innovations such as AI, machine learning, big data, automated planning, etc.
why maybe you...
- You are active, mature, eager and result oriented responsible and trustworthy person looking always for the paths instead of excuses
- You have the business acumen and love asking whys first
- You like the multidisciplinary approach combining various skills
- You already have experience of cca 3-5 years in majority of above mentioned roles in IT, preferably software services
- Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analytic, Project Manager, Team Leader, SCRUM Master, …
- You have a very strong command of English (as a daily must + optional German would be great advantage)
- You are excellent in both verbal and written communication and negotiation
- well balancing empathy and assertivity
- both externally towards clients and internally towards the team
and a little more about our environment...
- Flexible time management (office/remote, self-paced work mode)
- Clients all over the world
- Open communication, minimal hierarchy
- Co-working facility in the center of Prague (near the metro station Florenc)