Hi, we are looking for a skilled mobile app tester to join our team for our new projects around the world.
We like to ask why. We deliberately continue to avoid setting a seniority requirement - more important than your knowledge and experience (but you need those too...) is that you have an open mind, a willingness to learn, a love of seeing good work behind you that helps someone, and all of this happens while you're doing software. If you add to that a feel for how things look and how they're used, that's exactly it. We in turn offer interesting projects and applications, growth, a sense of purpose, freedom and fun.
That's basically it - then the promised details and facts:
- we are a medium-sized Czech Software Development Lab
- we produce "software with smart essence" - see our website for examples of what we mean by that
- clients are start-ups and innovative companies in the US, Germany, Switzerland, UK and here
- we are good at healthcare, transportation & logistics, edu-tech, clean-tech, interactive media, AR/VR, automation, applied AI
- we like to ask why rather and sooner than what and how
- we operate very freely and virtually on the principles of mutual trust and accountability
why this job...
- working on a project around innovative trends in medicine and healthcare
- applications that make sense and serve people around the world
- a team of former Computer Scientist and AI Scientists who are there to learn from every day
- full-cycle agile development - from requirements analysis to operations and support
- a lot of freedom to plan your own time - even when studying
- work from home or from office according to your preferences and time availability
- exposure to high-tech IT innovations such as AI, interactive media, large cloud systems, newest development tools et al.
why don't you...
- you like to think and want to co-make useful software
- you just enjoy mobile apps and offer 2+ years of experience in testing of mobile apps
- you like to see the results of your work behind you which is user friendly and easy to use
- you are interested in software development in general and especially in Android and/or iOS development
- you are comfortable with English both written and spoken
- you have a "learning-by-doing" approach and continuous learning
- you value simplicity, elegance and creativity
and a little more about our environment...
- flexible time management (self-paced work mode)
- virtual collaboration with colleagues from several countries
- ... but also offices in the center of Prague (near the metro station Florenc), if you need
- freedom instead of meal vouchers and informal atmosphere
- open communication and arguments instead of hierarchy
- personal growth by balancing challenges vs. productivity
- regular edu sessions on topics chosen by the team